Sew and Tell
Sewing courses - taking you to the next level
Moulsham Lodge community Trust MLCT
99 Gloucester Avenue
Please do not contact MLCT, for information please Contact us
Your tutor - Rebecca
Want to learn how to...
- adjust the hemlines on skirts or trousers
- take in or let out side seams
- take in or let out waistbands
- add darts for shaping
- or just make something fit you a bit better?
Then this course is for you.
On the alterations course Rebecca will show you:
- the tools you'll need to be successful
- how to appraise whether a garment is suitable for alteration
- how to carry out the techniques
You will be able to work on your own garments that you have brought along. If you would prefer, why not bring some clothes you've picked up from a charity shop to practice on?
This course will open a range of possibilities for future shopping; no longer will you have to leave a desired garment on the rack because they didn't have your size.
This is a 3 hour course and costs £50
10am - 3.30pm
No problem, call us on 07904 923 435 for other ways to pay